F510 & F525 BRAKE – REMOVE AND INSTALL BRAKE BAND
1. Remove transmission. (See Remove and Install Engine in Section 20, Group 05.)
2. Remove left axle housing. (See Remove and Install Axle Assemblies in Section 50, Group 10.)
3. Disassemble rotating group. (See Disassemble Reduction Gear Assembly in Section 50, Group 10.)
4. Remove lever (A).
5. Remove shaft (C) and assembly from housing.
6. Replace spring (B) if cracked or weak.
7. Remove band (D) if worn or damaged by removing rivet (E) from band eye.
8. Install band using new rivet.
9. Replace O-ring (F) if hard or damaged.
10. Install shaft assembly and lever.
11. Assemble rotating group. (See Assemble Rotating Group in Section 50, Group 10.)