F510 & F525 Cylinder Block – DISASSEMBLE AND ASSEMBLE RECIPROCATING BALANCER
1. Remove collar (A), gear (G), key (F), and spacer (H).
2. Remove rods (B) and crankshaft (I).
3. Inspect crankshaft. (See Remove, Inspect and Install Crankshaft in this group.)
4. Inspect balancer assembly. (See Inspect Balancer Assembly in this group.)
5. Put a light film of oil on bearing surfaces.
NOTE: Oil grooves of link rods (B) must face away from crankwebs.
6. Install balance weight to crankshaft with balancer bushing oil passage (E), facing flywheel side (upward).
7. Install collar (A).
8. Install spacer (H) with chamfered I.D. face toward link rod.
9. Install key and crank gear.