F510 & F525 Cylinder Block – DISASSEMBLE, INSPECT AND ASSEMBLE PISTON AND CONNECTING ROD
1. Remove circlip, piston pin (A) and connecting rod (B).
2. Inspect all parts for wear or damage. Replace as necessary. (See procedures in this group.)
3. Apply a light film of oil to piston pin and connecting rod bearing.
4. Align arrow match mark (A) on piston head with MADE IN JAPAN (B) on connecting rod, or if piston is marked with R and L align the R on the piston with the Japanese characters on the connecting rod.
5. Install piston pin and circlip.