F510 & F525 Cylinder Block – INSPECT BALANCER ASSEMBLY
1. Clean and inspect all parts for wear or damage. Replace parts, if necessary.
2. Measure crankshaft link rod journals (A). Replace crankshaft if diameter is less than specifications.
3. Measure inside diameter of bearings (B). Replace link rod if small end is greater than specifications. Replace bushing if large end is greater than specifications. (See Replace Balancer Bushing in this group.)
4. Measure inside diameter of support shaft bearing (C).
If bearing is greater than specifications, replace bushing. (See Replace Balancer Bushing in this group.)
5. Measure support shaft diameter (D). Replace shaft if diameter is less than specification.
6. Inspect wrist pins (E) for any damage. If necessary, replace weight.