F510 & F525 Cylinder Block – INSPECT OIL PUMP—PA540A
1. Inspect all parts for wear or damage. Replace as necessary.
G—Rotor Shaft With Gear
2. Measure outside diameters of shaft. Replace both shaft and outer rotor if less than 12.63 mm (0.497 in.).
3. Measure rotor shaft bearings. Replace oil pump cover or crankcase cover if greater than 12.76 mm (0.502 in.).
4. Measure thickness of outer rotor. Replace both outer rotor and shaft if less than 9.92 mm (0.391 in.).
5. Measure outer rotor bearing depth (A). Replace crankcase cover if greater than 10.17 mm (0.401 in.).
6. Measure inside diameter of rotor bearing. Replace crankcase cover if greater than 40.77 mm (1.605 in.).
7. Measure outside diameter of rotor. Replace both rotor and shaft if less than 40.47 mm (1.596 in.).
8. Measure relief valve spring. Replace if free length is less than 19.00 mm (0.750 in.).