F510 & F525 Cylinder Block – REMOVE AND INSTALL CAMSHAFT
1. Remove crankcase cover. (See Remove and Install Crankcase Cover in this group.)
IMPORTANT: Align timing marks to prevent damage
to tappets when removing camshaft.
2. Remove crankshaft shim, if equipped, covering timing mark.
3. Rotate crankshaft until timing marks (A) align.
4. Remove camshaft (B).
5. Inspect camshaft. (See Inspect Camshaft in this group.)
6. Apply clean engine oil to camshaft lobes and journals.
7. Align timing marks and install camshaft.
8. Install crankcase cover. (See Remove and Install Crankcase Cover in this group.)