F510 & F525 Cylinder Block – REMOVE, INSPECT AND INSTALL TAPPETS
1. Remove camshaft. (See Remove and Install Camshaft in this group.)
NOTE: Mark tappets so they can be installed in their original bores during assembly.
2. Remove tappets (A).
NOTE: Camshaft and tappets are a matched set.
Replace both camshaft and tappets if necessary.
3. Inspect tappets for wear or damage. Replace if necessary.
4. Apply clean engine oil to tappets and bores.
5. Install tappets in original bores.
6. Install camshaft. (See Remove and Install Camshaft in this group.)