F510 & F525 Engine – REMOVE ENGINE
1. Disconnect battery cables. (Disconnect negative cable at engine first.)
2. Remove mower deck.
NOTE: Oil reservoir capacity is approximately 3.4 L (3.5qt).
3. Remove drain plug (A) and drain oil reservoir.
4. Remove front wheels. (See Remove and Install Wheels in Section 60, Group 10.)
5. Remove snap ring (A). Remove mower deck arms.
6. Remove seat platform (B). (See Remove and Install Seat Platform in Section 80, Group 15.)
7. Remove fenders. (See Right Fender—Service Removal and Left Fender Replacement in Section 80, Group 15.)
8. Close fuel shut-off valve (C).
9. Disconnect wires (C) and (D).
10. Disconnect harness (A).
11. Disconnect linkages (B) and (E).
12. Remove shield, cap screws (F) and muffler.
13. Remove braces (I).
14. Remove bracket (H).
15. Disconnect and drain fuel inlet line at fuel pump.
16. Remove cap screws (G).
17. Remove engine.
C—Purple Wire (Solenoid)
D—Red Wires (Battery Cable and Pigtail)
F—Muffler Cap Screws
G—Engine Mount Cap Screws (3)
I—Frame Braces (2)