F510 & F525 Fuel Tank – REMOVE AND INSTALL FUEL PUMP
NOTE: Fender removed for clarity.
1. Turn fuel shutoff valve to OFF position.
2. Disconnect vacuum line (A) and fuel lines (B). Close all openings with caps or plugs.
3. Remove fuel pump.
NOTE: The fuel pump does not have any internal serviceable parts. Replace fuel pump as an assembly.
4. Inspect pump for cracks or damage.
5. Install fuel pump. Be sure fiber washers (C), if equipped, are installed on each side of flange.
6. Connect vacuum and fuel lines and turn fuel shutoff valve to ON position.