F510 & F525 Mower Deck – REPAIR PIVOTING JACKSHEAVE ASSEMBLY – F510
J—Pin (2 used)
NOTE: Remove bearings (D) and (G) only if being replaced.
1. Jack sheave ball bearings (D) and (G) are seated against a shoulder.
2. Using a brass dift, drive spacer (F) against lower bearing (G) to remove. Use a punch to remove upper bearing (D).
3. Replace worn bushings (C) and (I).
4. Inspect parts for wear or damage. Replace damaged parts.
5. Press bearings (D) and (G) until seated against shoulders in sheave.