F510 & F525 PTO – DISASSEMBLE, INSPECT AND ASSEMBLE ELECTRIC PTO CLUTCH
1. Remove nuts (G).
2. Remove parts (C, E and F).
3. Press rotor (D) from parts (A and B).
NOTE: PTO clutch is serviced as an assembly. If components other than parts (C and G) are damaged, the entire PTO clutch must be replaced.
Key inside rotor (D) is a machined feature of rotor, not a separate component.
4. Inspect parts (A—G) for wear or damage. Check operation of bearings in parts (B and F). Replace clutch if necessary.
NOTE: Install, but DO NOT tighten lock nuts (G).
5. Assemble parts (A—G).
6. Install PTO clutch. (See Remove and Install Electric PTO Clutch in this group.)
7. Adjust PTO clutch. (See PTO Clutch Adjustment in Section 240, Group 15.)