F510 & F525 PTO – REMOVE AND INSTALL ELECTRIC PTO CLUTCH
1. Remove drive belt.
2. Disconnect wire connector (A).
3. Remove cap screw and washer (B).
4. For Ogura clutch, remove clutch, spacer, and key from crankshaft. For Warner clutch, remove clutch, washer if equipped, and spacer.
5. Make repairs as necessary.
6. Apply MPG-2® Polymer Multipurpose Grease to crankshaft.
NOTE: Inspect rubber damper in hole in crankcase.
Make sure anti-rotation pin fits in rubber damper and clutch sit level to crankshaft.
7. For Ogura clutch, install spacer, PTO clutch and key on crankshaft. For Warner clutch, install spacer, washer if equipped, and PTO clutch on crankshaft.
IMPORTANT: Install washer with concave side toward PTO clutch.
8. Install cap screw and washer (B). Tighten cap screw to 56 N·m (45 lb-ft) for Ogura clutch or 75 N·m (55 lb-ft) for Warner clutch.
9. Connect wire connector (A).
10. Adjust PTO clutch (See PTO Clutch Adjustment in Section 240, Group 15).