F510 & F525 Transmission – DISASSEMBLE FIXED DISPLACEMENT MOTOR
1. Remove axle assembly. (See Remove and Install Axle Assemblies in this group.)
2. Remove rotating group. (See Disassemble Reduction Gear Assembly in this group.)
3. Remove nuts, spacers, and bracket (A).
4. Remove cap screws (B).
5. Place motor on bench with axle extension upwards.
Tap housing with soft mallet to separate housings.
Remove eye (A) from pin in axle housing.
NOTE: Spring (B) not used in PA420A/PA540A-AS01 and AS02 motors.
6. Remove spring (B) if equipped, cylinder block assembly (C) and shaft assembly (D) from housing.
7. Remove and discard gasket (E).
8. Remove plugs (F) and pipe joints (G) only if they show signs of leakage.
9. DO NOT disassemble Free-wheeling valve (H) unless it shows signs of leakage. (See Inspect Free-Wheeling Valve in this group.)