F510 & F525 Transmission – INSPECT SWASH PLATE ASSEMBLY
IMPORTANT: Dry parts with compressed air. Lint from cloth rags can damage pump.
1. Clean swash plate assembly with solvent and dry with compressed air.
2. Lubricate needle bearing (A) with light weight oil and check for smooth operation.
3. For PA420A/PA540A-AS01 and AS02, remove cap screws (D) to remove needle bearing (A).
4. Check balls and ball seats (B) for scoring or wear.
NOTE: Pin (C) can not be removed without damaging swash plate assembly. If pin must be replaced, a new swash plate must also be used.
5. Check pin (C) for wear or damage.
6. Tighten cap screws (D) to 1.6 N·m (12 lb-in.). Be sure bearing turns freely after tightening cap screws.