F510 & F525 Blower Housing and Flywheel – REMOVE AND INSTALL BLOWER HOUSING
1. Disconnect spark plug cap.
2. Remove air cleaner assembly.
3. Remove fuel pump. (See Remove and Install Fuel Pump in Section 30, Group 10.)
4. Remove cover (A).
5. Remove dipstick tube.
6. Remove protector and screen (D).
7. Remove blower housing (C).
8. Install blower housing, screen and protector.
9. Adjust flywheel screen. (See Flywheel Screen Adjustment in this group.)
10. Install cylinder head cover and dipstick tube.
11. Install fuel pump.
12. Install air cleaner assembly.