F510 & F525 Carburetor – REMOVE AND INSTALL CARBURETOR—PA540A N
NOTE: Early model shown. Other models similar.
1. Turn fuel shutoff valve to OFF position.
2. Disconnect fuel hose (C).
3. Remove two nuts (D) and washer (B).
4. Disconnect wiring lead (E) and fuel shutoff solenoid lead.
5. Remove air cleaner assembly (A).
6. Separate carburetor from heat shield (C). Remove carburetor.
7. Disconnect choke linkage (B) and throttle control linkage (A).
8. Remove heat shield (C) and gaskets (D, E and F).
9. Make repairs as necessary. (See Disassemble, Clean, Inspect and Assemble Carburetor—PA540A.)
10. Install new gaskets and original heat shield, if not damaged.
11. Connect throttle and choke linkages and install carburetor.
12. Install air cleaner assembly.
13. Connect wiring lead.
14. Install washer and two nuts.
15. Connect fuel hose.
16. Turn fuel shutoff valve to ON position.