F510 & F525 Cylinder Block – ADJUST CRANKSHAFT END PLAY
1. With gasket (A) installed on crankcase, measure from gasket surface to crankshaft gear surface (B). Record measurement (C).
2. Measure from crankcase cover mounting face (D) to PTO bearing end (E). Record measurement (F).
3. Locate measurements on appropriate table. Follow lines to where recorded measurements intersect. Choose the next smaller shim from the table.
4. Install shim on PTO shaft.
5. Install crankcase cover. (See Remove and Install Crankcase Cover in this group.)
B—Crank Gear Surface
D—Crankcase Cover Mounting Face
E—PTO Bearing End