F510 & F525 Cylinder Block – DISASSEMBLE AND ASSEMBLE OIL PUMP—PA540A
1. Remove crankcase cover. (See Remove and Install Crankcase Cover in this group.)
2. Remove oil pump gear (A).
IMPORTANT: Remove rotor shaft and oil pump cover together to avoid damaging governor.
3. Remove oil pump assembly (B).
4. Remove relief spring and ball (C).
5. Inspect all parts. (See Inspect Oil Pump—PA540A in this group.)
IMPORTANT: Install outer rotor with dimple (D) facing away from crankcase cover, to
avoid oil pump damage.
NOTE: Install gear (A) with recess facing away from crankcase cover.
6. Install oil pump assembly.