F510 & F525 Transmission – ASSEMBLE CHARGE RELIEF VALVES
1. Install balls (G) and (H). Balls may be tapped onto their seats to promote proper seal.
2. Install springs (F) and (I).
3. Install cap screws (A) and charge relief valve plug (E). Tighten to 20 N·m (177 lb-in.).
4. If removed, install ball (B) and press in valve seat (C) flush with housing.
5. Install plugs (D). Tighten to 20 N·m (177 lb-in.).
A—Allen Head Cap Screws
B—Check Valve Ball
C—Anti-Cavitation Valve Seat
D—Plug (2 used for PA420A/PA540A-AS01 and
E—Charge Relief Valve Plug
G—Anti-Cavitation Ball (2 used)
H—Relief Valve Ball (2 used)